Enforcing Tribunal Orders
Orders made by the Tribunal are binding and legally enforceable. If Tribunal orders are made in your favour and they are not being complied with, there are enforcement options available. Download the Fact Sheet.
Standard Residential Tenancy Forms Now Available
To view the new standard tenancy forms follow the links below.
As these are Fair Trading prescribed forms, they cannot be altered in any way e.g. striking out or adding in additional terms which contradict the legislation, may void the agreement or hold the landlord in breach.
If you are unsure about a special or additional clause that you wish to insert into an agreement please contact the POA NSW for a discussion.
Residential Tenancy Forms
- Tenancy Application form
- Standard form Tenancy Agreement
- Standard form Condition Report
- Domestic Violence Declaration (Tenant)
- Domestic Violence Declaration (Dependent Child)
- New Tenant Information Statement
- New Landlord Information Statement
- Sample rent increase notice form
- Sample notice to terminate tenancy agreement form – for landlords
- Sample notice to terminate tenancy agreement form – for tenants
For all other form refer to the NSW Govt Fair Trading website.
Rental Bond Forms
- Claim for Refund of Bond Money
- Transfer of Bond
- Change of Shared Tenancy Arrangement
- Change of Managing Agent/Owner
Boarding House Forms
Standard Occupancy Agreement
For general boarding houses under the Boarding Houses Act 2012
Bond Lodgement Forms
The Bond Lodgement form is not available for downloading as it has a unique barcode required for internal processing purposes.
NSW Fair Trading’s Rental Bonds Online helps private landlords, property agents and tenants, pay and refund rental bonds online.
If you’re a private landlord, you can apply for a Rental Bonds Online account to lodge, manage and claim residential bonds online.
Multiple copies of these forms can be ordered online, along with Fair Trading publications, through www.shop.nsw.gov.au, the NSW Government’s online shop.
For more information please visit the NSW Govt Fair Trading website forms area or call the Fair Trading Information Centre on 13 32 20.